The ability to communicate in virtual environments is increasingly essential in today’s globally distributed and diverse workforce, yet even university-educated employees are rarely given training in how to navigate this digital landscape. Knowing how to lead and manage (and be a positive contributor to) virtual teams is an essential skill. In this webinar we discuss strategies running effective virtual meetings so that your virtual teams can operate effectively and efficiently.
- Relationship Management
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Understanding the differences that matter when it comes to virtual and distributed teams
- Tips for ensuring that all team members are heard, and that those for whom English is a second language are equally included
- Strategies for pre- and post-meeting behaviors that can increase team effectiveness
- How each person can best present themselves in a virtual environment
Jill Schiefelbein, The Dynamic Communicator(R), thrives at the intersection of communication, education, and technology. From analyzing classified documents obtained from military raids of terrorist camps to assess jihad messaging strategies, to teaching business communication for 11 years at the largest university in the country, to starting and managing an online education office serving 60,000+ students, to her own award-winning entrepreneurial ventures, Jill successfully creates and executes communication strategies help people and companies solve problems, retain and develop consumers, and enhance the bottom line.
Non-Member Price $59.00
Member Price $39.00