You know you should keep up with the latest business books, but finding the time can be a challenge. This session provides 20 minute executive summaries of five fascinating business books that you probably have not had time to read. You will save hours of your very valuable time.
- "Quiet, the Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking" by Susan Cain
- "Thinking Fast and Slow" by Nobel Prize winner Daniel Kahneman
- "The Little Book of Bullet-Proof Investing" by Ben Stein and Phil DeMuth
- "Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead" by Sheryl Sandberg
- "Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work" by Paul Babiak and Robert D. Hare
Anyone who wants to keep up on the latest business books
Understand the key concepts from five important business books in 100 minutes
John L. Daly is a Chelsea, Michigan based management consultant specializing in costing, pricing strategy and pricing model development. He has taught continuing professional education courses since 1995. Earlier in his career, John was Chief Financial Officer for a Tier 1 automotive parts supplier. He also has been CFO for a large restaurant chain and COO for a window treatments manufacturer and retailing chain. He is the author of Pricing for Profitability published by Wiley & Sons.
Non-Member Price $109.00
Member Price $79.00