The end of every tax season offers opportunities to review best practices for the future. The COVID-19 pandemic has altered personal and professional lives unlike anything seen in modern times. CPA practitioners, like many professionals, look to evolve their tax practices to succeed in a modern world. Make sure your tax practice is strategically positioned for success in the present and future. Join us as we discuss important issues, such as how to expand your service offerings as a result of the pandemic, delve into the evolution of the virtual tax practice and explore best practices from a human resource and a client-service perspective.
- Tax practice management
- Make sure your tax practice is future ready
Basic knowledge of tax planning, practice management and compliance
CPAs, tax professionals, Other qualified professionals
- Recognize the top practice management challenges facing tax practitioners
- Identify areas for growth in managing your clients, staff and technology
- Identify new services that CPA firms could consider offering
- Determine best practice strategies for managing your workflow and practice now and in the future
- Utilize AICPA Tax Section resources to support your firm’s practice management strategies"
- Anthony Nitti
Non-Member Price $119.00
Member Price $99.00