The CFO as Navigator is a stand-alone advanced program for more seasoned financial executives. It builds upon the foundational skills and concepts that add value and enhance the role within the organization.
The 21st century CFO is hearing the new calling from the corporate boardroom - “step out and go beyond the box”. The CFO as Navigator program is designed to provide you with a highly applied and interactive experience, bringing you new tools and methods to add value to your enterprise.
This program is geared particularly towards those CFOs/Controllers in mid and large private sector companies who are at the zenith of their career and embrace change and want to make a bigger difference in their team and their enterprise.
This is a multiple day event. The start and end time for each day are listed below:
- September 13, 2021 – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- September 14, 2021 – 10:00am to 12:30pm
- September 15, 2021 – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- September 20, 2021 – 10:00am to 12:30pm
- September 21, 2021 – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Dealing with the Volatile World
- The volatile world - new rules of the game
- Increased need to be agile
- The enterprise model and the finance function
- Expectations from CFO - partnering with business
Value Creation – Measurement and Management
- Defining value
- Quest for a universal metric
- Role of opportunity cost
- Value based management and value drivers
Business Models and Designing Breakthrough Strategies
- Business models - enterprise on a paper napkin
- Vision, mission, core values - do they have a role?
- Designing breakthrough strategies that work
Strategy execution and ERM
- Design and role of strategy maps
- Designing and using enterprise dashboard
- Enterprise Risk Management and Scenario planning
- Designing incentives that work
- CPM and BI
- Going beyond FP&A
- Focusing on Value drivers and Non-financial metrics
Managing Human Capital and Talent
- Enterprise as a symphony
- Value added HR – identify the capability gaps
- Science into talent management and succession planning
CPAs, finance professionals, and accountants.
Enhance your foundational skills and concepts that add value and enhance the role within the organization.
Dr. Vijay Jog is the Founder-President of Corporate Renaissance Group (a Quisitive Company), a firm dedicated to driving better business management and performance. He has led CRGroup’s growth in areas of strategic finance, corporate performance and dashboards, FP&A and analytics, strategy design and execution, helping clients bridge the gap between technology, HR and finance, designing incentive systems and conceptualizing and creating innovative software applications that are used by thousands of organizations around the world.
Non-Member Price $1,670.00
Member Price $1,570.00