Get the tools and insights needed to effectively serve your clients or plan your own retirement with the Personal Financial Planning Conference. Designed for CPAs, financial planners, and business consultants, this two-day event provides strategic thoughts from nationally-recognized speakers on hot topics including: the state of the economy, portfolio management, tax and estate planning.
- The Long-Term Outlook for the Economy and Investment Implications presented by Scott Middleton and Steven Fraley, CFA, MBA
- Storytelling in the Age of Data: The Evolution of Investing presented by Apollo Lupescu, PhD
- Using Science and Technology to Build Better Portfolios: Factor Investing, UMAs, and Direct Indexing presented by Donald Calcagni, CFP, MST
- What We've Learned Today: Panel Discussion from Local Experts presented by Tyler Smith, Rick Simms, Mark Smith, CPA, Scott Sprinkle, CPA, PFS, CGMA, CFP, and Dave Stevens, CPA
- Individual Tax Planning presented by Robert Keebler, CPA, PFS, MST, AEP, CGMA
- Estate Planning presented by Robert Keebler, CPA, PFS, MST, AEP, CGMA
- Best Practices Panel presented by Scott Sprinkle, CPA, PFS, CGMA, CFP, Rick Simms, Mark Smith, CPA, Tyler Smith, and Dave Stevens, CPA
CPAs in the Personal Financial Planning Arena.
Update CPAs on the current developments in the personal financial planning arena.
- Robert Keebler
Non-Member Price $535.00
Member Price $375.00