This interactive session will cover areas where audits can use data to drive efficiency and how to visualize the data form maximum insight. The availability of high-quality data is allowing auditors to leverage technology to perform more effective and efficient audits. Understanding data and how to use it to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the audit is critical. Case studies and sample documentation reinforce major concepts and help participants apply the techniques discussed.
- Common data sets
- How to visualize data sets and interpret results
- How to replace manual audit procedures with technology
Base level understanding of Excel.
CPAs and auditors.
- Determine what data can be utilized
- Discuss how data can drive efficiency into auditing procedures
- Practice visualizing common data sets to identify anomalies
A laptop with Excel is required.
- Summer Taylor
Non-Member Price $119.00
Member Price $89.00