Understanding the impact of lease accounting on lessees is broader than just the financial statements, which impacts everything from systems to forecasts to debt covenants. Learn how the changes required by ASC 842 impacts lease accounting practices through real-world examples.
- Summary of key changes from ASC 840 to 8422
- Technical requirements of ASC 842
- Impact on lessees
- Impact of COVID
- Disclosure requirements
CPAs, accountants, auditors and financial professionals.
- Recognize the scope of ASC 842.
- Identify critical terms and definitions under ASC 842.
- Determine the impact of ASC 842 on lessee reporting entities.
- Summer Taylor
Non-Member Price $59.00
Member Price $49.00
Registration for this event is closed.