Not a big fan of insurance? Attend this workshop and learn everything you need to know about insurance to be able to advise your clients wisely! Insurance can be a powerful tool to mitigate potentially financially devastating perils, but only if you understand the inherent risks and how to sort the wheat from the chaff. In this course, you will cover contractual red flags, product types, taxation issues and all the essentials on a full spectrum of insurance, including life, disability, health, homeowners, automobile and liability insurance.
Overall insurance concerns affecting:
- Various risks surrounding the client and how to manage them
- Different types of products in the marketplace
A basic understanding of insurance.
CPAs, financial advisors and industry professionals.
- Understand the many exposures associated with various types of risk
- Learn how to assess, evaluate and diagnose proper insurance strategies
- Review how to apply practical solutions to mitigate risks
- Learn about the distinct types of products in the marketplace, policy specifics, the ability to quantify an appropriate amount of insurance to ensure adequate coverage, underwriting issues, regulatory concerns, potential exposures, and the tax consequences of each type of insurance
Jeffrey Rattiner is president and CEO of the JR Financial Group, Inc. which is a multi-purpose firm serving the financial services industry. Jeffrey provides income tax and financial planning and money management services to consumers. HE is the founder of the nationwide Financial Planning Fast Track® educational programs that train advisors to become Certified Financial Planner licensees in an accelerated alternative format. Mr. Rattiner has authored Rattiner’s Review for the CFP Certification Examination Fast Track Study Guide, Rattiner’s Financial Planner’s Bible for John While & Sons, Adding Personal Financial Planning to Your Practice for American Management Association, and Personal Financial Planning Library for Harcourt Professional Publishing. He is also a monthly columnist for Financial Planning Magazine.
Mr. Rattiner has served in director capacities in several industry organizations including the Institute of Certified Financial Planners, and the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards in Denver, CO. and the Personal Financial Planning Division of the AICPA in New Your City.
Non-Member Price $119.00
Member Price $89.00