What are the presentation and disclosure requirements under FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers?
In this webcast you will learn:
- Presentation requirements for contract assets and contract liabilities under FASB ASC 606
- Disclosure requirements for disaggregation of revenue, significant judgments
- How to determine the transaction price and the amounts allocated to performance obligations
Disclosure illustrations will be shared.
- Statement of financial position- disclosures
- Disaggregation of revenue disclosures
- Disclosure of contract balances
- Performance obligations disclosures
- Disclosure of significant judgments
- Disclosures for determining the transaction price and the amounts
- Allocated to performance obligations
- Disclosure illustrations
Experience in the application of accounting standards.
Accountants and finance professionals in public practice, industry and academia who need an update on the latest revenue recognition guidance.
- Identify the presentation requirements described in FASB ASC 606 for contract assets and contract liabilities
- Identify types of disclosure requirements described in FASB ASC 606
- Renee Rampulla
Non-Member Price $76.00
Member Price $65.00