This course provides a practical overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL); introducing key concepts, capabilities and the fundamental knowledge needed to understand the AI revolution from a business perspective. Real-world examples and use cases will be used to explain and illustrate concepts throughout the webcast.
- Differences between AI, ML and DL
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- AI applications and capabilities and how it drives a competitive advantage
- Explanation of the importance of data in AI applications
- Industry drivers and real-world examples of AI
- Finance executives and managers
- Aspirational leaders
- Accounting and finance professionals globally
- Recall basic concepts related to AI.
- Recognize the importance of AI.
- Identify current practical applications of AI (including use cases in audit, accounting and finance).
- Recognize AI capabilities.
- Recognize the importance of data in AI applications.
- Vadas Gintautas
Non-Member Price $180.00
Member Price $150.00
Registration for this event is closed.