In this course you will gain an understanding of updates to current IRS Collection. The course will cover a variety of content from IRS collection stats, budget proposals, new forms, Installment agreements, and allowable expenses. Get everything you need to be ready for a new year.
Covid-19. Liens. Levies. Streamlined installment agreements.
CPAs and tax professionals.
Bad IRS numbers. Comparison of IRS full-time equivalents. Recovery rates of taxpayers. Identified individual nonfilers not being worked. Biden budget proposals. Non filers. Options to avoid enforcement. New forms. Streamlined and non-streamlined installment agreements. Allowable and conditional expenses. Private collection.
- This is a FlexCast™ (no exam required) and may be viewed only Monday - Saturday, 5am - 5pm PT.
- You may take up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course.
- Pause your FlexCast and resume at a convenient day during the hours above.
- Partial credit for 2+ credit courses: If you are unable to complete the course in one sitting, partial credit can be awarded (minimum of one credit). To earn the remaining credits, you must return later and start the course from the beginning.
- Use chat to ask questions of a subject matter expert during the program.
Adam Fayne assists companies and individuals, nationally and internationally, on corporate and tax issues. As a corporate attorney, Adam routinely advises management or in-house general counsel on various legal matters affecting their day-to-day corporate activities. His experience includes handling matters involving mergers and acquisitions, employment, compliance, litigation, personal injury, vendor contract review and negotiations, employment benefits, financing, real estate and many other issues. Adam is also a tax attorney who helps businesses and individuals with tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and tax planning both domestically and internationally. He also handles a variety of white collar criminal matters, both federal and state, particularly involving civil and criminal tax fraud, including tax evasion, money laundering and offshore tax compliance. Adam’s knowledge of tax law is informed by his former role as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney with the Department of Treasury’s IRS.
Non-Member Price $113.00
Member Price $98.00