Position Description: Tax Senior
At Hunt Jackson, we have a small firm culture with big firm expertise. We are actively involved in and proud of our local West Seattle community. We are a growing, dynamic firm where every employee is valued and has a voice. We are results-focused and believe that hard work should be rewarding. Our firm culture is transparent, collaborative, and supportive, providing excellent opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
We are currently seeking a motivated Tax Senior to join our team. You will be an instrumental member of our tax team, working directly alongside partners in the firm and with clients across a broad and diverse range of industries. Our ideal candidate is an independent problem-solver who enjoys research and coming up with creative solutions for our clients’ tax and business needs.
We are following all the appropriate COVID precautions/guidelines, and provide the ability to work both in office and remote.
Responsibilities: - Prepare tax returns for businesses and individuals, from the incredibly simple to the incredibly complex.
- Provide technical tax research. Not afraid to really dive into complex issues.
- Provide proactive tax planning to exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate with clients and all firm employees.
- Competitive compensation.
- Five weeks paid time off. When we say we value work-life balance, we mean it.
- Annual discretionary bonus. All employees are eligible.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, and 401(k) contributions.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible work schedule. Capabilities to work both in office and remote.
- Low staff to partner ratio, for increased interaction with partners. Partners do not micro-manage, but also enjoy supporting you and do not hide in their office!
- Active mentorship program. Your development and career growth are important to us.
- Encouraged pursuit of professional development, including reimbursement of related expenses.
- Opportunity for leadership development and community outreach.
- CPA or EA designation, or actively seeking such certification.
- 3+ years experience in public accounting.
- Desire to be challenged, have fun, and be a part of our tight-knit team.
Please submit your resume and inquiries either through our Indeed listing or e-mail to email@example.com. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online