Join the WSCPA Team
The Executive Assistant and Governance Administrator position has been filled. Thank you
very much for your interest in working for Washington Society of CPAs.
Please check back frequently for new career opportunities.
We understand that individuals have a life outside of work and we strive to be caring and respectful of all. We are working actively to build a great culture and a diverse team that includes individuals with different cultural backgrounds, genders, ages, sexual orientations, physical abilities and underrepresented groups. We know that it will take a continuous effort over time. We welcome all candidates with a desire to work in and help create an inclusive culture.
The following principles guide how we work with each other and our members. Our goal is to keep these principles front and center in everything that we do.
- Communicate—We value transparent, honest, and timely communication within and across departments.
- Achieve—We take initiative and perform to the best of our abilities.
- Respect—We accept our differences and honor the dignity and rights of each person.
- Commitment to Service—We anticipate our members’ and co-workers’ needs and provide the best possible service and support.
- Teamwork—We seek to understand each other’s roles and proactively support each other in order to achieve both individual and organizational goals.
- Innovate—We encourage creativity and risk-taking. We learn from failures and mistakes.
- Grow—We support each other in our individual pursuit of personal and professional development.
- Wellness—We recognize the overlap between our personal and professional lives and the need to take steps to enable us to be our whole, best selves.
WSCPA is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the organization and feel valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is the core of our culture and is embodied in our daily work.
WSCPA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
To ensure equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, WSCPA will make reasonable accommodations for the known disability of an otherwise qualified individual, unless undue hardship on the operation of the business would result.
Applicants who may require a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.
Federal law requires the notices below be made available to applicants and employees.