A NEW convenient way to get your CPE - think of FlexCast as a blend between viewing a live webcast and traditional self study. You get the best of both worlds!
- A FlexCast course may be viewed anytime Monday - Saturday, 5am - 5pm PT.
- See and hear high-quality instructors and their teaching slides.
- Ask questions of expert moderators in real-time and interact with your peers.
- Pause your FlexCast and resume at a convenient day or time during the hours above.
- You may take up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course.
- Partial credit for 2+ credit courses: If you are unable to complete the course in one sitting, partial credit can be awarded (minimum of one credit). To earn the remaining credits, you must return later and start the course from the beginning.
- No tests. Click three attendance prompts in each 50-minute segment to verify your engagement and earn your credits.
|Test for Certification
|Subject Matter Expert Available Live to Answer Questions
|Choose When to Start
|Accessible Anywhere With An Internet Connection
|Wide Variety of Topics to Choose From
*Course must be taken between 5am-5pm PT Monday through Saturday.
Excluding Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
The Washington Society of CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of group-live and group-internet-based continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, program cancellations or other policies visit our policies page or call 425 644 4800.