Resource Groups & Committees
Engage with CPAs who share your interests by participating in one of the many resource groups and committees, which are open to WSCPA members. These groups provide a space for you to share your insights and stay aware of developments affecting your specific practice area, such as taxation, non-profit, or A&A.
Explore the list of resource groups and committees and fill out the form below to sign up!
Accounting Auditing & Review Standards
Coffee and Conversations
COVID-19 Business Challenges
CPA Exam Accelerator
Diversity and Inclusion
Government Accounting & Auditing
Personal Financial Planning
Sole Practitioners Group
Bottles Brews & Buds Conference
Governmental Accounting & Auditing Conference International Tax Conference
Pacific Tax Institute
Washington State Tax Conference
Women's Leadership Summit
Emerging Leaders Committee
Financial Statement Review Peer Review Engagement RAB
Peer Review System RAB Professional Conduct
- We ask our conference committee members for a one-year commitment. Filling out the form below indicates interest, but does not lock you in to any commitment. The WSCPA staff will work with you through the process of joining and participating in committees.
- Approximately six months leading up to an event, attend planning meetings once a month. Additional meetings may be needed to finalize event lineup.
- Help plan and organize conference topic/session ideas and speakers.
- Help reach out to speakers to gather information or invite them to present at the upcoming conference.
- Be a backup contact in communicating with speakers as needed. The WSCPA will complete the conference logistics.
- Help bring in sponsors for the event. Involves requesting sponsorship dollars and/or providing contact information of potential sponsors. The WSCPA will handle receivables.
- During an in-person conference or networking event we may ask for volunteers to help provide monitoring and networking support.