This class will investigate what is a Trade or Business under 199A, an exploration will be conducted if rental properties can be a Trade or Business under 199A, all while giving supporting case law for and against. Revenue Procedure 2019-38, Final Safe Harbor Rules for Real Estate activities will be critique. Also examined will be the importance of substantial authority and evaluation of authorities.
Case Law. Safe Harbor.
CPAs and other tax professionals.
Analyze IRC Section 199A and what is a Trade or Business. Interpret and determine what is a Trade or Business under IRC Section 199A regarding rental of real property. Review Court Cases. Translate Rental Safe Harbor under Rev. Proc. 2019-38.
- This is a FlexCast (no exam required) and may be viewed only Monday - Saturday, 5am - 5pm PT.
- You may take up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course.
- Pause your FlexCast and resume at a convenient day during the hours above.
- Partial credit for 2+ credit courses: If you are unable to complete the course in one sitting, partial credit can be awarded (minimum of one credit). To earn the remaining credits, you must return later and start the course from the beginning.
- Use chat to ask questions of a subject matter expert during the program.
- A J Reynolds, Western CPE
Non-Member Price $56.00
Member Price $49.00